Friday, January 22, 2010

HODGIE

My name is Misha Hodgkin. I'm a Junior at Anderson High. I do not play sports for Anderson but I am very athletic. I love to play sports. My main sports are soccer and basketball. I played select soccer for Ohio Elite Soccer Academy.[http://ohioelite.blogspot.com/] I've played soccer since I was six years old. I've played AAU basketball since I was ten years old. I started playing basketball when I was seven in my backyard. I watch professional basketball. My favorite teams are Boston Celtics, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Phoenix Suns. I love to watch professional football. My favorite teams are Minnesota Vikings, New Orleans Saints, and Arizona Cardinals.
My mom is an elf. She works for the Keebler Company. My dad works for ESPN. I have four other siblings, two older and two younger, I am the middle child. I have three sisters and one brother.

1 comment: